Legendary Gaming
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Gaming
Welcome!
Legendary Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legendary Gaming

A place to discuss Legendary Gaming and other gaming companies among other things

The site is now officialy re-opened

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 am

voidofdeath679

voidofdeath679
that random company owner

As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release

https://legendarygaming.board-directory.net

2Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 am

[Shade]

[Shade]
Play Tester

I<3Kiari wrote:As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release
Meh i don't have much hopes. I won't be getting it since i don't have a PS3. Gonna wait for KH3.

3Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 pm

voidofdeath679

voidofdeath679

[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release
Meh i don't have much hopes. I won't be getting it since i don't have a PS3. Gonna wait for KH3.
sad part of that is that KH3 is a PS4 exclusive...

4Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

[Shade]

[Shade]
Play Tester

I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I actually like that. I still have a PS2 so i'm waaaaaaaay behind with the home consoles. So updating it with a PS4 doesn't sound bad. And maybe they will release 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 (they had rumors about that and stuff).

5Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 pm

voidofdeath679

voidofdeath679

[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I actually like that. I still have a PS2 so i'm waaaaaaaay behind with the home consoles. So updating it with a PS4 doesn't sound bad. And maybe they will release 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 (they had rumors about that and stuff).
could be very possible. although im only getting a ps3 so ill probably miss out on kh3 for a while P.S. have you seen all the guests we have had recently? its crazy!

6Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 pm

[Shade]

[Shade]
Play Tester

I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
could be very possible. although im only getting a ps3 so ill probably miss out on kh3 for a while P.S. have you seen all the guests we have had recently? its crazy!
KH3 is more important then 1.5... if you played all other games... u did that?

P.S. ...not really... where can i see that (also there are things called bots but ok...)

7Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 am

voidofdeath679

voidofdeath679

[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:

P.S. ...not really... where can i see that (also there are things called bots but ok...)
At the bottom of the main page it shows who is online and how many guests there are.

8Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:27 pm

[Shade]

[Shade]
Play Tester

I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
[Shade] wrote:

At the bottom of the main page it shows who is online and how many guests there are.
O there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum